Social Media Marketing
How social media marketing works?
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Your customers are already interacting with brands through social platforms, and if you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out! Great marketing on social platforms can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Before you begin creating social marketing campaigns, consider your business’s goals. Starting a marketing campaign without a social strategy in mind is like wandering around a forest without a map - you might have fun, but you'll probably get lost.
Here are some questions to ask when defining your social marketing goals:
- What are you hoping to achieve through social marketing?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
- What message do you want to send to your audience with social marketing?
Your Marketing Goals
Social media marketing can help with a number of goals, such as:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
Marketing 101: Social
KNOW YOUR FOLLOWING
Using Social Media in marketing does more than improve site traffic and help businesses reach more customers; it provides a valuable venue for better understanding and learning from your target audiences.